Or ask us any other question you may have about natural, holistic, alternative and complementary health.
We will do our best to answer!
Environmentally-sustainable healthcare tailored to suit you as an individual
Drug-free therapies to promote your wellbeing
We have always offered consultations over Skype, WhatsApp or the telephone, since 'lockdown', we have added password protected consultations by Zoom.
Send us a message if you would like to know more!
Paul A Janke & Lisa Gray
01568 611994 land line
07905 996943 Paul
07473 728627 Lisa
What exactly do we mean about exchanging health care for a service or goods?
Where do we practice from?
What do we understand as natural health care?
What will happen when ...?
IMPORTANT! Please see our privacy statement below our contact details
We will look after any personal information that you share with us. This is central to our values as an organisation. We want everyone who comes to us for support to feel confident about how any personal information they share will be looked after or used.
You can be confident that:
• We only use personal information in the ways we need to and that is expected of us.
• We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you, including how to opt out from future communications - and we promise that your requests will be actioned as soon as possible.
• We will never release your information to organisations or people outside EcoWellbeing for their marketing purposes.
• We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people or those we have reason to believe might be vulnerable.
• We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through secure business processes.
• We will always provide easy ways for you to contact us. We are happy to answer any queries you have, at any reasonable time.
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with EcoWellbeing. There are many occasions when this could happen, for example: if you enquire about our activities, ask a question about our services, if you chose to provide some optional feedback or otherwise provide us with personal information. And, this may be when you phone us, go onto our website, through the post, or in person.
The personal information we collect might include your contact details such as name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number and bank/PayPal details (if you are making a payment), as well as information you provide in any correspondence or interaction between us. We may also collect some information if you tell us about your experience or the experiences of a friend or relative.
We do not gather information about the use of our website. Our website does not have cookies!
We may use your personal information to:
• Provide you with the important advice and support you’ve asked us for, whether this be through our information or other services;
• It may become necessary to share your data with a third party if we feel you, or someone else close to you, is at risk of significant harm. Unless the risk is imminent, this will be discussed with you before appropriate disclosure. We do have a legal obligation to break confidentiality in compliance with a court order, concerns over child protection and information or knowledge regarding fraud, drug trafficking or acts of terrorism.
• You can of course ask us at any time to change how we contact you, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal information and details of the enquiries received are stored securely for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of its use. We carry out periodic deletion of data whose retention period has expired and/or when the need to continue holding such data is no longer necessary.
The personal information we collect about you will be used by Paul and Lisa in order that they can support you; and possibly to legal and regulatory authorities if required to do so by law.
We will never sell or share your personal information with organisations so that they can contact you for any marketing activities. Nor do we sell any information about your web browsing activity.
We take the security of your personal information extremely seriously. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information under our control, both on and off-line, from improper access, use, alteration, destruction or loss.
Also, we only keep it as long as is reasonable and necessary, which may include the requirement to fulfil statutory obligations.
Here are some of the ways we protect your personal information:
• Your personal information is stored securely and confidentially, either electronically, using codes with password protection or in paper format which is stored in a locked cabinet. The data collected is used to enable effective communication during the therapeutic process, it is used in a safe and ethical manner and is in line with EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) May 2018.
• Our website may contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. Please be aware that websites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those websites.
You may ask us at any time to update your details, correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us. You also have a right to know what personal information EcoWellbeing holds about you. To update any details or request a copy of your personal information we hold, contact us by:
Writing: EcoWellbeing, Docklow Slade Barn, Kimbolton, Leominster HR6 0EX
Tel: 01568 611994